Workplace flexibility is about When, Where and How work is completed. It’s just work, done differently.
Work flexibly at your level of qualification and experience.
A one-stop-shop to find employers-of-choice that value flexibility. Leading organisations know the value of a committed, flexible workforce.
Flex Able Jobs brings the discussion of flexibility up-front to save both time and money for you and employers.
Connect with other professionals who value flexibility. Invest in your personal and professional development through news and events.
Workplace flexibility is about work options for the different seasons of your life.
Here at BP we recognise that there is no one standard flexible working policy that will suit every individual. As a result we have developed a comprehensive range of agile working options based on some core principles which vary across each of the countries in which we operate. We are open to discussing these with you once you have reached the face to face interview stage of the recruitment process and these discussions will be very much role dependent.
BP strongly believes our ability to be competitive and thrive depends on our ability to attract, motivate, develop and retain the best talent from the diversity the world offers. There is a wealth of research that demonstrates that companies with greater diversity are more innovative and successful. In order to attract, motivate, develop and retain the best female talent, we must ensure that our employees are paid equally for work of equal value.
BP has been awarded Flex Able Certified Employer (FACE) status based on:
Workplace Gender Equality Agency Employer of Choice Citation 2014
In order to receive this citation, BP was required to meet the Workplace Gender Equality Agency’s requirements flexible working arrangements including:
Completion of Employee Consultation Requirements
BP completes regular consultation with its employees.
Flexibility at ANZ is not just about flexible start and finish times or working from home, but also about fundamentally re-thinking how we design and approach work to improve customer experience, while also supporting our people to achieve their career and life goals.
• Improve customer experience: by meeting customer needs, when, where and how they want to do business
• Increase engagement, loyalty and retention: employees are better able to manage both their work and personal goals
• Increase productivity: employees can complete their work in the most efficient way with a focus on results, not ‘presenteeism’
• Greater ability to attract and retain top talent: recognising that ‘work life balance’ is a top driver for candidates
• Access to untapped talent: for example, returning to work after caring for children or aging parents, remote workers, people with disabilities and older workers
• Increase revenue and reduce cost to serve: through better aligning workforce composition with customer demand
• Improve ability to innovate and connect with customers and other employees through creative use of space and technology
ANZ has been awarded Flex Able Certified Employer (FACE) status based on:
Workplace Gender Equality Agency Employer of Choice Citation 2015
In order to receive this citation, ANZ was required to meet the Workplace Gender Equality Agency’s requirements flexible working arrangements including:
In 2016, ANZ’s 2016 Diversity, Inclusion and People targets include: